Join TVH Summer Camp for three exciting days of nonstop fun, amazing worship, and Jesus encounter!
Dates: Monday, August 10th - Wednesday, August 12th ***This is the new date***
Ages: 11 to 18 year olds
Dropoff: August 10th at 8:30 a.m.
Pick-up: August 12th at 5:30 p.m.
**Both drop off and pick-up will be at The Victory House (520 East Main Street, Purcellville, VA 20132)
Location: Sandy Cove Ministries
60 Sandy Cove Rd, North East, MD 21901
can check out the facilities HERE!
Price: Because of the overwhelming generosity of our church, we are able to offer camp at a discounted rate of $65(Previously $162) for students who sign up by April 6th. After this date, the cost for camp will still be discounted, but will be $85. Camp registration closes June 1st.
Contact: Kindle Bridgford (571)287-0560
COST OF REGISTRATION
- Early Bird price is $65 if you register by April 6th.
- After April 6th camp cost goes up to $85
- Last day to sign-up and pay is June 15th ***This is the new deadline***
Options for payment:
- 100% of registration is completed online this year including the payment for camp. You can register here
- If there is a circumstance where you need to use another form of payment, please email Kindle at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DOES REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
- Main sessions filled with worship, biblical teaching, encounter, and ministry time
- Breakout sessions
- Fun camp activities
- Lodging in hotel style rooms
- All meals and snacks (Monday: lunch, dinner and snacks, Tuesday: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, Wednesday: breakfast, lunch, and snacks)
HOW TO REGISTER A STUDENT
You can register a student by filling out the application online: CLICK HERE
- Students are to dress modestly at all times.
- When a student is not dressed appropriately, they will be approached by a leader and asked to change their attire to meet the dress code standard.
- No excessively tight, form fitting, or revealing clothing is permitted. Clothing should cover undergarments and the midriff at all times, especially while doing activities on the sports field.
- Footwear is mandatory at all times! Tennis shoes must be worn on the field.
Athletic clothes, appropriate shorts
(fitting at waist; length – below extended arms and fingertips), tops that
don’t reveal undergarments or midriff (moving or standing still).
Dressier casual wear (pants, jeans) may
be worn to the evening service. No shorts may be worn to the evening service.
Sleep wear must be modest.
Any garment that supports alcohol, drugs, rock groups, occult, sex tobacco products, violence or questionable designs are prohibited! Anyone wearing unacceptable attire will be asked to change!
What to Bring
To Wear :
- Clothes for sports, service, and everyday wear
- Undergarments, Socks, Pajamas
- A Swimsuit (One-Piece for Females & Swim Trunks For Males)
- Athletic clothes and shoes (no flip-flops are allowed on the activity field)
- Clothes you can get dirty in
- Light Jacket for evenings
- Masks (3-4 should be good)
- Clothes that sport your team’s color for the Olympics on Tuesday
- Paper Bible, pen, notebook
- Reusable water bottle
- Towels and washcloths
- Soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, and other toiletries. Note: You will not be allowed to borrow other people’s toiletry items so please ensure you pack enough to cover your time at camp.
- Prescription or over-the-counter medications you need (all must be in the original container)
- Bug spray
- Extra spending money to purchase snacks
Please Note: You don’t need to bring bedding & pillows this year. We will be staying in lodges and all beds will come set with bedding. By not bringing bedding this allows us to have enough room to bring everyone’s belongings.
WHEN/WHERE IS THE DROP-OFF?
- Drop-off: August 10th at 8:30 a.m. at The Victory House (520 East Main Street, Purcellville, VA 20132)
- Pick-up: August 12th at 5:30 p.m. at The Victory House (520 East Main Street, Purcellville, VA 20132)
WILL ALL STUDENTS BE TOGETHER?
The age range for our camp is 11 to 18 year olds. All students will gather together for main sessions and camp activities; however, they will be separated by age and gender for small group break-outs and sleeping arrangements.
ARE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE?
Yes, scholarships will be given on a case by case basis. Please contact Kindle Bridgford at email@example.com.
WHAT IF MY CHILD HAS FOOD ALLERGIES?
We strive to create a nut-free environment; however, if your child has other remaining food allergies, please contact Kindle Bridgford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT SHOULD REGISTRANTS PACK?
Printable version of our packing list is AVAILABLE HERE.
Type the main content for this media section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.